Mustafa Yılmaz, Chemical Engineer who was born in 1949 is currently married and has two children.
-Subsequent to his graduation from the Primary School of Teaching of Edirne he joined the Preparatory High School of Teaching of Ankara through a programme called as Instructor Training Programme.
– Following the high school graduation he had joined the Faculty of Chemical Engineering at Ankara University from which he graduated as a chemical engineer.
Professional Career :
* 1971 / July -1973: Chief of Laboratory & Excavating Engineer, Etibank Ergani Copper Operations
*1973 / October-1974 : Facility Executive (Military Service),Lead Manufacturing & Lead Oxide Batteries Unit at the Air Supply Directorate of Malatya.
*1974-March-2012, Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayi A.Ş. He successively took offices at AKSA as following
– Chemistry Field Supervisor,
– Production Supervisor,
– Technical Service Officer,
– Technology Director
– Assistant General Manager,
– General Manager
2012-2017 March: Executive Membership on the board of ;
Akkök Holding A.Ş.,
Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayi A.Ş.,
Since his retirement in March 2017 ,he has been providing Freelance Consultancy Services.
Mustafa Yılmaz,M.Sc Chemical Engineer